The AirChek 52 Personal Sample Pump is designed for rugged industrial use at flows from 5 to 3000 ml/min. Ideal for on-worker applications, use the AirChek 52 for short-term or full-shift sampling with sorbent tubes, impingers, size-selective samplers, or filter cassettes.
Wide flow range
- Constant flows from 1000 to 3000 ml/min
- Single or multiple low flows from 5 to 500 ml/min with low flow adapter kit
Full-shift run times
- Provides 12+ hours at 2000 ml/min, 25 inches water back pressure
- Impact-resistant case is easy to clean and decontaminate
- Easy On/Off button and flow control
- Quick-change battery pack mounted on bottom of pump
Small, compact, and lightweight
- Only 20 ounces (567 grams)!
- 5 x 3 x 1.75 inches (12.7 x 7.6 x 4.4 cm)
Intrinsically safe and RFI/EMI shielded
- UL Listed for intrinsic safety
- Protected from EMI and RFI (27 to 1000 MHz)
- CE marked
- Model that meets ATEX Directive 94/9/EC available
Highly accurate display
- Digital time display tracks sample time in minutes up to 99,999 minutes
- Indicates low battery and flow fault without losing sample run time
- Attempts auto-restart up to 5 times from flow fault
Optimize time and convenience with multiple-tube sampling
- Use multi-tube sampling accessories to sample with up to four sorbent tubes simultaneously, each at the same or a different flow rate (5 to 500 ml/min)
Flow fault protects sample integrity
- If pump is unable to compensate for > 15 seconds, a flow fault icon appears on the LCD, the pump shuts down, and run time is retained
Flow Control Accuracy
± 5% of set-point after calibration
Typical Run Time
Battery Pack: 12+ hrs at 2000 ml/min and up to 25 inches water back pressure; dependent on sample media used
Battery Eliminator: pump provides extended runs
(varies with battery capacity and level of discharge)
6 to 8.5 hrs using PowerFlex charger
Operating: 32 to 113 F (0 to 45 C)
Storage: -4 to 113 F (-20 to 45 C)
Charging: 50 to 113 F (10 to 45 C)
LCD always remains on. Displays elapsed pump run time in minutes.
This display resets when pump is started.
62.5 dBA* - pump without case
55 dBA* - pump housed in noise-reducing case (optional accessory)
After 15 sec, pump stops, LCD remains on to display elapsed time and flow fault icon.
Elapsed time information will be lost on restart.
Low Battery Fault
LCD displays low battery icon and pump shuts down. LCD remains on.
20 oz (567 gm)
Flow range of 1000 to 3000 ml/min
Ideal for most personal sampling applications including sorbent tubes, filter cassettes, impingers, and size-selective samplers, and long-duration detector tubes; high flow ?range of 1000 to 3000 ml/min; low flow range of 5 to 500 ml/min requires low flow accessories
Constant flow compensation
Provides constant flow within ± 5% for accurate air volumes
For both high and low flow applications
Eliminates the need for separate sampling pumps for high and low ranges when using
the optional Constant Pressure Controller (Cat. No. 224-26-CPC) and Adjustable Low